Regional Anaesthesia Fellowship
The Stoke School has offered a Fellowship in Regional Anaesthesia since 2011.
It provides a dedicated 6 month period of training, allowing you to become an expert in Regional Anaesthesia.
- The Fellowship runs for 6 months from both February and August
- The August Fellowship is based in the Royal Wolverhampton Hospital, with training in Wolverhampton, Cannock and day release to Oswestry.
- The February Fellowship is based in Queens Hospital Burton, with training in Burton and day release to Oswestry.
What Stage of Training
- The aim is to complete Advanced Units of training in Regional Anaesthesia, Orthopaedics and 1 more.
- Applications will be invited from trainees who will be in ST6 or ST7 at the start of the Fellowship.
- Applications are invited in October
- Interviews in November. Appointment is made on the day of interview
Wolverhampton Fellowship in August
- Applications are invited in March
- Interviews in April. Appointment is made on the day of interview
Trainee Guide to Wolverhampton Fellowship – Siva Alagarsamy
Trainee Guide to Burton Fellowship – Vishnu Machineni