- For all cases of sickness you must inform your department as soon as possible by speaking with a named person (as per your department’s procedures) or by leaving a message on the department’s answer phone if out of hours.
- Most Trusts also require you contact the HR Department in addition to your department. Please familiarise yourself with the local policy.
- Self certification is required for up to 7 days.
- A medical certificate from your GP is required after 7 days. Failure to supply this may result in loss of pay.
TRAINING PROGRAMME NOTIFICATION
- For a period of 14 days or more in any 12 months, it is essential that you notify the Training Programme Director and/or School Administrator (Ann), as any longer than this could impact on your training and a reassessment of your completion date may be needed.